This Monday night’s game is the biggest season opener in Bengals history. Why? Here are just a few reasons:
RADIO: The game can also be heard locally on Clear Channel flagship radio stations 700 WLW, 1530 Homer The Sports Animal (WCKY-AM) and 92.5 The Fox (WOFX-FM). Click here to see the complete listing of 2007 Bengals Radio Affiliates.
- The Ravens lead the overall series, 13-9, but the Bengals lead 6-5 in games in Cincinnati.
- The Bengals have won four of the last five games overall, including the most recent meeting, 13-7 at Paul Brown Stadium on Nov. 30 of last season.
- The Bengals have made 25 previous appearances on Monday Night Football. Cincinnati’s all-time MNF record is 8-17.
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh’s career-high of 171 receiving yards in a game came in 2004 at Baltimore.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on