Carson Palmer threw a pair of touchdown passes, but it was not enough as the Bengals fell to the Falcons, 24-19. Atlanta quarterback Joey Harrington was impressive with a pair of scores on a 164 yards passing. The Bengals played most of the game without kicker Shayne Graham. He suffered a hip-pointer trying to make a tackle and is listed as day-to-day. Cincinnati will close out their preseason schedule with the Colts in town Friday night at 7:30.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on