There will be a joint practice session today for the Bengals and Saturday night’s opponent. The Saints are in town for a workout with Cincinnati at the team’s practice facility at Paul Brown Stadium. It’s the first duel practice for the Bengals in the Marvin Lewis era. Each team will have an individual workout Friday in preparation for the exhibition game Saturday night at PBS.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on