The Bengals Wednesday signed tight end Bobby Blizzard, a free agent who played for the Cologne Centurions of NFL Europa this year, to a one-year deal. He will be listed as a first-year player. Blizzard, at 6-foot-4, 255 pounds led the Centurions this season in receptions with 38, receiving yardage with 494 and six touchdowns. Blizzard’s most recent NFL stint was at Baltimore, where he spent the last three games of 2005 on the Ravens practice squad. He also spent the entire 2004 season on Arizona’s practice squad. He originally signed with Pittsburgh as a college free agent out of North Carolina in ’04.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on