It seems more apparent than ever that the Bengals are going to draft a quarterback with the first overall pick in the draft, so it comes to no surprise that the team is willing to trade long time starter at QB Andy Dalton.
I'm told the #Bengals are open to listening to trade offers for QB Andy Dalton, per source.
— ig: josinaanderson (@JosinaAnderson) March 14, 2020
No word on exactly what the Bengals want for Dalton, but it would be hard to think they could get a first-round pick for him.
It sounds like they would have to settle for maybe a 3rd to 6th round pick for him instead. Also with the high amount of quarterbacks on the free agent market, teams are not going to rush to make a deal for a quarterback when they can basically ‘buy’ one on the free agency market.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on