Bengals head coach Zac Taylor announced Monday that wide receiver John Ross will be active for the team’s Week 14 matchup against the Cleveland Browns.
Taylor expects John Ross to be active Sunday. #Bengals
— Laurel Pfahler (@LaurelPfahler) December 2, 2019
Ross posted 7-158-2, 4-112-1, 2-22-0 and 3-36-0 receiving lines in Weeks 1-4 before breaking his collarbone and landing on injured reserve.
He has been back practicing with the team since mid-November and is one of two Bengals designated to return from IR. His field-stretching ability should help open up the underneath areas of the field for Tyler Boyd and Joe Mixon among others.
In danger of being labeled a mega draft bust before his scorching hot start to the 2019 season, Ross cannot seem to catch a break with regards to injuries but did show a lot of promise in those first four games.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on