The Bengals signed wide receiver Pharoh Cooper and running back Samaje Perine, Tyler Dragon of the Cincinnati Enquirer reports.
Cooper spent the majority of his first three seasons with the Los Angeles Rams. He was released by Los Angeles and then finished last year playing for the Arizona Cardinals.
The fourth-year receiver has 25 receptions for 190 yards in 33 career games.
In the backfield, the Bengals added Perine. Perine was a 2017 fourth-round pick by Washington. He’s rushed for 635 yards and one touchdown in 21 career games (eight starts) all in D.C.
The two will add depth at wide receiver and running back.
In corresponding moves, the Bengals waived linebacker Hardy Nickerson and wide receiver Josh Malone.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on