The offseason of working for an extension for wide out Tyler Boyd has paid off, as Adam Schefter tweeted out that the Bengals and Boyd have agreed on a new deal.
Bengals are signing WR Tyler Boyd to a four-year, $43 million extension, league sources tell ESPN. Boyd now will be under contract through the 2023 season.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) July 23, 2019
Boyd is coming off a great season, as the 24-year-old caught 76 passes for 1028 yards and seven scores.
Now with Boyd aboard, the team has to continue to look ahead if they are going to extend their top receiver, A.J. Green, and if Green wants to stay with the Bengals with a new deal.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on