Bengals Tyler Eifert was taken off the field on a cart after suffering what appeared to be a gruesome lower leg injury on Sunday against the Falcons in Atlanta.
Eifert already had caught a 14-yard touchdown reception when he made his fourth reception early in the third quarter.
The 28-year-old Eifert caught a short pass from quarterback Andy Dalton and was dragged to the ground by Falcons linebacker De’Vondre Campbell. The tackle left Eifert’s right ankle twisted in an awkward way.
An air cast was placed on his lower leg, and Eifert was carted off the field with tears in his eye.
Not again! Poor Tyler Eifert, horrible luck. pic.twitter.com/xj0ohTT9Wy
— Warren Sharp (@SharpFootball) September 30, 2018
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on