Bengals defensive end Margus Hunt has been activated from the active/PUP list according to Paul Dehner of the Cincinnati Enquirer.
Hunt has been battling a back injury for several months and was believed to be in danger of starting the 2015 regular season on the reserve/PUP list, which would have cost him the first six games of the regular season. He has been a total bust since the Bengals drafted him as a 26-year-old out of SMU in 2013. Hunt has little football experience when entering the league and his body has not been able to hold up to the rigors of the NFL. Hunt missed most of OTAs and all of minicamp this spring and may not be long for the Bengals roster unless he can finally show some progress during the preseason.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on