Andy Dalton has been sent home from practice because he came down with the flu, the latest Bengals player to miss time with an illness going through the team, the Associated Press reports.
The Bengals (10-4-1)said Wednesday they expect him to be fully recovered by the time they go to Pittsburgh (10-5) for a Sunday night game that will decide the AFC North title. The loser gets a wild card berth.
They also expect to have receiver A.J. Green back. He bruised his upper right arm during a win over Denver on Monday night and failed to make a catch.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on