The Bengals have a new running backs and special assistant to the head coach, as Hue Jackson is coming aboard to help the Cats in 2013.
The Bengals have officially announced that Hue Jackson will be running backs coach along with the added title of special assistant to the head coach
“This is all about us getting better as an offensive team,” Lewis said today. “It was a tremendous development for our staff that we were able to get Hue last year, and now I’m excited to expand his role.”
Jackson is entering his 13th NFL season and rejoined the Bengals last year as assistant to the secondary and special teams coaches. In addition to his coordinator and head coaching experience in Oakland, he has been offensive coordinator for Washington and Atlanta. Before entering the NFL in 2001 with the Redskins as running backs coach, he coached 13 years in the college ranks. Eight of those were coaching running backs.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on