Bengals former first-round offensive lineman Andre Smith is free at this hour after being placed under arrest in Atlanta. The linemen took a loaded gun into the airport in Atlanta.
The Transportation Safety Administration says Smith was carrying a loaded .380 caliber pistol as he tried to board a plane at Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Airport around 4:30 p.m. Thursday. An airport spokesperson tells Local 12 that the gun was inside Smith’s carry-on luggage.
Smith is charged with carrying a weapon in an unauthorized location. He appeared in Clayton County Magistrate Court and is now free on $3000 bond.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on