Last week was not a good one for the Bengals, losing to the Dolphins at home, but this week they will look to get back on track in Cleveland vs a Browns team that hasn’t had a good week yet in 2012.
Cleveland is the only team in the NFL that hasn’t won a game, starting the season 0-5, and they have lost their last 11 games going back to last season, tying an all-time franchise record.
If the Browns are going to break into the win column Sunday, they may need big performances from rookies Brandon Weeden and Trent Richardson. Weeden, who threw for a season-best 322 yards and two TDs last month at Cincinnati, is tied for the most INTs in the NFL with nine but has shown better poise in the pocket.
Click HERE to read the Rest!
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on