Both the Jaguars and Bengals enter week four coming off big wins on the road in week three. Cincy beat RGIII and the Redskins on the road, while the Jags got a win over the Colts in the final minute in Indy.
Jacksonville will come in with trying to hold down the Bengals offense, and they will counter that with RB Maurice Jones-Drew, who last week ran for 177 yards, including a 59-yard score.
Jones-Drew is second in the league with 314 yards, nine behind Kansas City’s Jamaal Charles, and will face a Bengals defense that ranks 31st in allowing 155.0 rushing yards per game.
If he can get yards in chunks, it will go a long way in helping QB Blaine Gabbert and in giving him time to throw vs the Bengals secondary.
Click HERE to Read the Rest!
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on