The Bengals are back at home for a week two battle with the Browns, this after an awful Monday night showing against the Ravens on the road. The Browns had a chance to land a week one upset vs the Eagles, but fell in the final seconds 17-16.
Cincy needs to have a bounce back game from their D, as the Ravens amassed 430 total yards while their vaunted defense sacked Andy Dalton four times and safety Ed Reed returned an interception 34 yards for a touchdown.
The Ravens offense is heads and tails better than the Browns, and Cincy should be able to hold new Browns QB Brandon Weeden, who had four picks in week one, in check a lot better than they did Joe Flacco.
Cleveland needs to get rookie back Trent Richardson going, as last week in his first game back after a knee scope he had a rough day, gaining 39 yards on 19 carries against Philadelphia.
Click HERE to read the Rest of the Preview!
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on