Pro Football Talk reports that ANOTHER Bengals player has failed his physical – that being guard Chris Riley.
Either the Bengals’ team doctors put their players through much more stringent physical exams than other team doctors, or the Bengals have attempted to sign a lot of unhealthy players.
I say that because the Bengals announced today that they have waived guard Chris Riley after he did not pass the team physical. That announcement comes four days after the Bengals announced the names of four other players who didn’t pass physicals.
The Bengals also rejected offensive lineman Deuce Lutui last year after he failed the team’s physical. He then signed with the Cardinals. Tight end Mickey Shuler failed a physical with the Bengals last year but was able to sign with the Vikings later in the year.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on