The Bengals have reached agreement on a four-year contract with fifth-round safety George Iloka, according to a league source.
Iloka played in the Senior Bowl and is regarded as a second-round draft target.
The 6-foot-4, 225-pounder bench pressed 225 pounds 20 times at the NFL scouting combine where he also ran between 4.52 and 4.66 seconds in the 40-yard dash.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on