The Bengals say Sunday’s crucial game with the Ravens is a sellout, only the second this season in Cincinnati.
A victory would clinch an NFL wild-card playoff spot for the 8-6 Bengals. After selling only 41,273 tickets for last Saturday’s home game with Arizona, the club goosed this week’s sales with a two-for-one offer for season ticket holders.
The game will start at 4:15 p.m. EST.
The only other sellout was against Pittsburgh, which always draws thousands of Steelers fans. The 65,500-seat stadium has been one-third empty for many games. Bengals fans have been discouraged by years of losing and club ownership’s reluctance to change.
However, young players including rookie quarterback Andy Dalton and rookie Pro Bowl wide receiver A.J. Green have kept this year’s team in contention.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on