Bengals linebacker Keith Rivers will stay on the reserve/non-football injury list and won’t play this year according to Aaron Wilson of Profootball.scout.com.
He had wrist surgery in July, but was unable to make it back during the three-week span when he was eligible to be activated. Rivers is a former first-round draft pick from USC.
Meanwhile, the Bengals signed former Baltimore Ravens defensive tackle Cornell Banks to the practice squad.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on