The Bengals said Sunday’s game against the Browns will not be a sellout and will be blacked out locally along with the home markets of Dayton and Lexington, Ky., and for those of with DirecTV Sunday Ticket within a 75-mile radius.
This will mark the eighth blackout in the last nine home games with only the Nov. 13 game against Pittsburgh having achieved a sellout.
The Bengals have home games remaining against Houston (Dec. 11), Arizona (Dec. 24) and Baltimore (Jan. 1).
For all the questions about the Bengals’ surprise start leading to more national recognition, or possibly a national game, it is difficult to imagine the league flexing a home game to a late or night kickoff unless it sells out.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on