After practicing all this week, the Bengals have decided to add cornerback/return specialist Adam “Pacman” Jones to the active roster.
Signed to a two-year deal by the Bengals in 2010, Jones had earned the club’s nickelback job and registered 14 tackles and an interception in fives games last season before suffering a herniated disc that required surgery.
The notorious 5-foot-10, 188-pound, 28-year old defensive back opened the 2011 campaign on the physically unable to perform list.
A 2005 first-round pick out of West Virginia by the Titans, the Atlanta native has a career tally of 160 tackles, 28 passes defensed, five interceptions, three forced fumbles, and five total touchdowns – four via the punt return department.
The former Mountaineer playmaker is still considered as “questionable” for Sunday’s affair in Seattle.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on