Via his Twitter account, Bengals linebacker Rey Maualuga announced that the cast on his ankle was removed today. There’s currently no indication if he’s in a walking boot in lieu of the cast, off of his crutches, or anything like that; but this is a good indication of progress on an injury that has a tendency to linger.
Then, from Bengals.com, Geoff Hobson reports that Maualuga is eyeing his return for the November 6th game against Tennessee. Though Hobson labeled Maualuga’s return is indeed against Tennesee as a “best case scenario”, it’s still relieving to know that he should return for the slew of very important divisional games that the Bengals still have yet to play.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on