Bengals cornerback Adam “Pacman” Jones faces trial Nov. 17 on charges from a July incident at a Cincinnati bar according to the Associated Press.
Jones has pleaded not guilty to misdemeanor counts of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. Hamilton County Municipal Court Judge Brad Greenberg on Monday set the trial date.
Jones is recovering from a neck injury and is on the Bengals’ injured list.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on