Carson Palmer hasn’t reported to the Bengals and it doesn’t look like he will.
Adam Schefter of ESPN reports he will not report to the team at any time this season, according to those who know Palmer best.
Palmer is said to be set in his stance and resolved not to return to Cincinnati.
The Bengals have been equally as resolved as Palmer, which is why the standoff is where it is today — with Palmer going through private workouts in California, staying in shape if ever there is a time that Cincinnati does decide to trade him, and with the Bengals investing in Andy Dalton as their quarterback of the future.
NFL.com reported Sunday that Palmer has been throwing to one of his former targets with the Bengals, free-agent receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on