Rookie quarterback Andy Dalton went through the routines of a normal practice during the first 30 minutes on Thursday according to Joe Reedy of the Cincinnati Enquirer.
Dalton started off with some swing passes to the running backs before going through some longer passes with the receivers. He appeared to not have any problems throwing which means everything appears on track for him to start Sunday’s game at Denver after suffering a wrist/forearm injury in last Sunday’s win over Cleveland.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on