Change Of Heart For Whitner
Earlier reported on Bengals Gab, ex-Bills safety Donte Whitner signed a two-year deal with the Bengals.
Now, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, Whitner has altered his mind and will head to the Bay Area – instead of the “Queen City.”
The 49ers will give him $11.75 million, $4 million guaranteed, over the course of four years.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on