The Future Of The Bengals
Cincinnati Bengals’ second round draft pick Andy Dalton has signed a four-year contract, worth $5.2 million, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
Dalton, the former Texas Christian signal caller, is expected to start under center for the Bengals Week 1 in Cleveland.
Paul Brown Stadium will see their fair share of Dalton to A.J. Green hookups in the Queen City this Fall.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on