In order for the Bengals to hold training camp at Georgetown College for a 15th consecutive summer, the NFL lockout would need to be lifted by July 15, Joe Reedy of the Cincinnati Enquirer reports.
The Bengals signed a one-year extension of their agreement with the Kentucky school last summer.
Reedy adds that the Bengals would be required to compensate the school if training camp is not held there this year, and that the Bengals would hold training camp at their three practice fields, which are adjacent to Paul Brown Stadium.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on