Carson Palmer’s house, which was put on the market in late March, took less than two months to find a buyer according to Joe Reedy of the Cincinnati Enquirer. Comey & Shepherd Realtors lists the Indian Hill property as under contract. The five-bedroom, two-story property in Indian Hill had an asking price of $2.1 million.
The house, made of stone and brick, sits on five acres and also features a gourmet kitchen, 5 1/2 bathrooms, solarium, swimming pool, spa, golf green and pond.
The real estate listing describes Palmer’s house ”an exceptional home that exudes comfort, character and privacy.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on