The Cincinnati Enquirer is reporting that Bengals free agent linebacker has a new career dream in mind-he wants to become the new voice of the duck on the AFLAC commercials.
Jones is one of more than 1,000 people auditioning to replace comedian Gilbert Gottfried, who was fired by the Columbu, Georgia-based company after making tasteless jokes about the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. His humor didn’t go over well as AFLAC does three quarters of their business in the country.
“There’s a lockout going on,” Jones says on his Youtube audition. “I need a job.” Jones has television experience hosting Dhani Tackles the Globe on the Travel Channel. He has stiff competition, however, in the form of song parody master Weird Al Yankovic.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on