Auburn defensive tackle Nick Fairley is set to visit the Carolina Panthers, Denver Broncos, Buffalo Bills, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, San Francisco 49ers, Tennessee Titans and the Washington Redskins, according to the Houston Chronicle. That’s every top team in the top 10 except for the Dallas Cowboys and the Arizona Cardinals. Per the report, Fairley’s draft stock isn’t dropping.
And the Lombardi Award winner is expected to hear his name called quickly in late April. “Folks are entitled to their opinions, but a lot of people think I play the game the way it should be played,” Fairley said. “I don’t play this game because I have to. I play because I love it. I worked hard to accomplish what I did, and I’ll work hard in the NFL. I’ll dedicate myself to my new team on and off the field. I’ll play any position and any system, whether it’s inside or outside in a 4-3 or a 3-4.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on