The Bengals tweeted this roster move today:
Signed rookie S Jeromy Miles from the practice squad; Waived DE Victor Adeyanju; QB C. Palmer is probable for Thursday.
And this injury report for tomorrow’s game at the Jets:
Injury Report: OUT: DE Odom, S R. Williams; QUESTIONABLE: CBs Ghee, Joseph, Murray: PROBABLE: QB C. Palmer, T Roland.
If there is any way that Johnathan Joseph can play, the team could certainly use his help. Jeromy Miles being called up from the practice squad may mean the team would like to try him at Safety in place of Tom Nelson and Reggie Nelson, who were both terrible last week.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on