Chad Ochocinco is still nurising a sore shoulder, this after he was hit and taken down on the Lucas Oil Stadium turf in Sunday’s loss to the Colts. He was limited in practice and continues to receive treatment but fully intends to play Sunday against the Bills.
The Bengals have to decide over the next two months if they will pick up his $6 mil option for 2011. “I’m not just playing for me, but playing for everybody in here, playing for Coach Lewis, you know how that is. Playing for Cincinnati. Playing for everybody,” Ochocinco said. When asked if he would like to be back next year for an 11th season in Cincinnati, Ochocinco said: “I don’t know. I hope. Yeah, why not? I’ve been here this long.”
On the other big issue in his life, Ochocinco was uncharacteristically mum about the TMZ report of his engagement to “Basketball Wives” star Evelyn Lozada. He did tell someone though in the locker room why would they believe the TMZ report when he did not post anything on his Facebook or Twitter pages.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on