Could it get any worse in the “Queen City”?
The NFL has suspended Cincinnati Bengals defensive end Antwan Odom without pay for four games for violating the league’s policy concerning performance enhancing drugs.
Odom’s suspension goes into immediate effect.
The former Crimson Tide member will be allowed to return to the active roster on November 15, after the team’s Week 10 game Sunday night in Indianapolis against the Colts.
Antwan via Twitter: “To my fans and teammates: Please don’t believe the rumors. Yes I tested positive for a banned substance but it wasn’t steroids or PEDs. More details to come but for now it’s a league issue that’s under appeal.
“Just know that I would never cheat to gain an edge in this game that I love. Don’t lose your faith in me and please don’t pass judgement based on vicious rumors until all the facts are known. Thank you for all your support I really need it now. I love all of you, Antwan”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on