Bengals wide receiver Terrell Owens could be facing a hefty fine after for violating the league’s policy on using social media networking sites on the day of games, as he used his Twitter account before the teams game vs the Bucs.
The league’s policy states no player is allowed to use sites such as Facebook or Twitter 90 minutes prior to the start of a game. Players can start using these sites again once players have concluded their post-game interviews. This message appeared on Owens’ Twitter account an hour before the start of the Bengals game:
A lucky fan wearing my jersey 2day will get a signed football by Me & Ocho Cinco! My asst will pick U out!! Good luck!
During the preseason Chad Ochocinco was fined $25,000 after posting his frustration on Twitter at halftime during a game against the Eagles. It should be interesting to see whether or not Owens receives the same fine Ocho did.
T.O. has caught a TD pass in the game already vs Tampa Bay.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on