One of our new favorite brethren in the Bengals blogging community, Three Way Chili, has broken the news that DE Antwan Odom could be hit with a four-game suspension for use of performance-enhancing drugs:
A source has informed Three-Way Chili that Bengals defensive end Antwan Odom will be suspended 4 games for testing positive for a performance-enhancing drug.I cannot personally confirm this news and the Bengals’ PR department had not returned my calls at of the time of this post.
The source tells me that Odom is currently appealing the decision and that’s why nothing has been made public (until now). I have no idea how long the appeals process takes and whether Odom will be able to play in Sunday’s opener at New England.
Bad news if true, and certainly an unnecessary distraction with a big game this weekend against an AFC powerhouse.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on