The Bengals agreed to contract terms with first-round pick Jermaine Gresham on Monday. Gresham, a tight end selected 21st overall in April’s draft, agreed to a five-year deal, ESPN reported. Bengals WR Chad Ochocinco confirmed the deal on Twitter. Gresham is expected to step into the Bengals’ offense, where he will be one of many weapons for QB Carson Palmer along with Ochocinco and fellow WRs Terrell Owens and Antonio Bryant. Financial terms of the deal were not yet available. Gresham missed the few days of Bengals training camp.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on