The Bengals added Otis Hudson, an interior offensive lineman from Eastern Illinois in round 5. Hudson has good size at 6-4 5/8, 312 pounds, but was not highly regarded by the majority of draft prognosticators. It’s clear that OL coach Paul Alexander sees something in him they do not. Here’s what NFL.com has to say:
Pick Analysis: The Bengals add an interior blocker with good potential by picking Otis Hudson. The Eastern Illinois standout will compete for time at the position, and could give them a young player to develop behind their starters.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on