As the pre-draft whirlwind of visits continues, NFP has reported that Illinois WR Arrelious Benn visited Cincinnati recently.
The report states that several teams have expressed an interest in the former Illini, who ran a 4.36 at his pro day. Benn has the type of size the Bengals typically like in their wide-outs (6-1, 220).
Other teams listed as having an interest are Dallas, New England, Pittsburgh, Denver, and Tampa Bay.
Here’s some video:
Depending upon who you believe, Benn is a first or second round prospect. It’s possible he could be the second WR taken off the board, and gone by the end of round one, or he may be available at the Bengals spot in the 2nd.
It’s clear that the team is primarily interested in WR, TE, DE, and DB as the draft approaches.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on