TMZ.com is reporting today that Chad Ochocinco is in Los Angeles where he will be announced as one of the contestants in the latest season of ABC’s Dancing with the Stars.
This must be seen as another success for the budding media mogul, who recently appeared in an R&B video and has thousands following him daily on social sites such as Twitter and UStream.
Here’s the text of the article:
NFL star Chad Ochocinco is known for his prolific end zone dances — but now he’ll be dancing …. with the stars.
Multiple sources tell TMZ the outspoken Cincinnati Bengal will be part of the cast of “Dancing with the Stars” this coming season.
Ochocinco joins a list of NFL stars who have done the show including Warren Sapp, Emmitt Smith and Jerry Rice.
A rep for ABC would not comment on potential cast members … but did a great jobof reminding us the official announcement comes tonight during the season finale of “The Bachelor.”
Hopefully the dancing will translate to the field better than the boxing did.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on