Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Rey Maualuga is not expected to miss the start of the team’s offseason program on March 29, the AFC North blog has learned.
Maualuga recently pleaded guilty to drunken driving following an accident in northern Kentucky and soon will check into the Betty Ford Rehabilitation Center in Rancho Mirage, Calif. Barring any unexpected setbacks, Maualuga will return to Cincinnati by the end of March to work out with his teammates.
Maualuga started 15 games for Cincinnati as a rookie last season and recorded 63 tackles and one sack.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on