Maualuga Busted for DUI

maualuga2

Once again, our Bengals find themselves in the grasp of the long arm of the law in the great state of Kentucky.  Cincinnati.com reported this morning that LB Rey Maualuga, fresh off earning the prestigious Bengals Gab Rookie of the Year Award, was busted for DUI and Careless driving at 3:00 AM this morning.

Un-be-lievable.

Well I suppose the run of clean living had to end sometime.  I don’t know about you, but I vividly remember the segment on Hard Knocks where that overly animated state trooper was lecturing the team on proper driving techniques.

I have to believe that “Don’t drive while wasted” was one of the bullet points of his powerpoint presentation.

*sigh*.  Anyhoo, you can read the details here.

Enjoyed this post?
Subscribe to Bengals Gab via RSS Feed or E-mail and receive daily news updates from us!

7 Responses to “Maualuga Busted for DUI”

1. Andrew Hutchinson says:

You have to love Chad. I mean he is an entertainer at heart. I think they should let him do it. I would rather see him catch a few td’s instead but if not that then a field goal will do. Most people like to dog chad but he is just trying to have fun and make things interesting! So i like to say GO CHAD!

2. Ben Dover says:

Andrew, Chad is an idiot, the only reason you can’t see that is because he is Cincinnati’s village idiot. It’s like the guy that, when he was married to your aunt seemed cool even though everyone outside of your family warned you he was a loser, but you couldn’t see it until your aunt kicked his no good butt to the curb. That’s how everyone outside of Cincinnati views that moron.

3. Ben Dover says:

Oh what a shock, another Bungal has been arrested!!!!!!!!!!! Heres my shocked face…
    It’s time to get rid of the orange from your uniform and just go with vertical black and white stripes, you know like the old prison uniforms. I’m sure the 3/4 of your players who have done time would feel more comfortable in them than your current uniforms.
    I heard they are going to make another “Longest Yard” movie, this time it will pit the 2009 Bengals against the guards.

4. docholliday says:

Hey “Ben”,

Here’s my interested face. Your routine is so tired and pointless. You must have no live to spend your time posting comments on a Bengals blog. Get out of your parent’s basement, get a job, and have a life.

BTW, Chad OWNS all your DB’s, just like the Bengals PWNED the Steelers–TWICE.

5. Ben Dover says:

Oh wow, those are some powerful words “doc”, I haven’t lived with my parents since I joined the Army 26 years ago you shank-o-potomus.

Chad doesn’t own any Steelers DB -which in your case means douche bag- you must have forgotten how the Steelers knocked out his gold teeth at Paul Brown Stadium last year.

Oh my the Bungals won twice against the Steelers this year, they lost twice in 2008, you know the year the Steelers won Super Bowl XLIII. Since 2000 the Steelers are 15-6 in this decade and swept them in ’00, ’02, ’04, ’07 & ’08. So I can deal with losing twice to your cellar-dweller club once a decade.

Tell your sheep or blow-up doll I said hi when you kiss them good night.

6. docholliday says:

It must be nice for you now that you don’t have hide anything about being in the Army anymore…with the changes to the gays in the military rules and all. I’m sure you’ll enjoy “Bending Over” tonight in your bunk.

Relive the past, go ahead. That’s what all you Steeler boys are doing now-a-days. Meantime, say it with me…”Bengals 2009 AFC NORTH CHAMPS”

Go play with your friends on a STEELERS blog where you belong. Go tell your boyfriend to “unleash hell” so you can relieve some of this pent up aggression you have.

7. Ben Dover says:

No doc, you aren’t talking to your father online, you sheep humping punk. What I can’t figure is how your father impreganted your mother while having butt sex.

It is nice to have a past to relive, I mean with the Bengals 2 losses in the Super Bowl and 2 division championships in 20 years, I would be sensitive about the past too.