Receiver Chad Ochocinco worked out on Tuesday even though he hadn’t fully recovered from a sore knee, getting ready for a playoff rematch against the Jets team that held him without a catch.
Ochocinco landed hard on his left knee when he slipped during pregame warmups on Sunday. He limped off the field but started the game, which the Jets won 37-0. He watched the second half from the sideline to protect the knee.
New York held him without a catch, ending his streak of 120 games with a reception.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on