The police have released a statement saying that Loleini Tonga, the fiancee of the late Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry, will not be charged in his death.
“Homicide detectives interviewed Ms. Tonga who was cooperative throughout the duration of the investigation,” Charlotte-Mecklenburg police said in a statement. “Her statement was consistent with witness accounts. However, there were no witnesses that actually saw how Mr. Henry came out of the back of the truck.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on