More news today from Bengals.com, and this time about offensive lineman Stacy Andrews. The site wrote about his surgery and the teams talks with Andrews about a contract. Here is the note on Andrews and his future.
Wednesday marks Bengals’ Stacy Andrews’ four-week anniversary of reconstructive knee surgery, a procedure that has put a blip on his future and a snag in the Bengals’ offensive line plans. He says his agent is in contract talks with the Bengals, but nothing has helped more than a phone call from California at about the time of his surgery. “That made me feel pretty good,” Andrews said, recalling the words of quarterback Carson Palmer. “I was already motivated to get in and get the surgery and get everything done. But that pushed me a little more. It pushed me a lot more, actually.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on