From: Yahoo Sports!
Bengals DE Antwan Odom, who has missed the past four games because of the shoulder injury, said Wednesday that he will play Sunday and was able to practice Thursday. “I want to go out here the last three games and play as hard as I can and make some plays and get ready for next year,” said Odom, who has just two sacks. “It’s been pretty rough emotionally because you have to sit around and watch these guys. I wish I could have played the whole season with everybody. I guess I have to take what I can get.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on