After two blowout losses, the thought of the Bengals not winning a game in 2008 has started to become more and more of a reality. With a backup QB that has looked awful for the most part, to a running game that can’t do much of anything, what can the Bengals do on offense right now that works?
Two weeks ago the defense was torched in the 4th quarter by the Steelers, and this week they basically were never in the game after Jacoby Jones got the Texans going with a punt return for a score just about three minutes into the game.
The offense put up just 253 yards vs Houston, and held the ball for just 24:49. On the season, they are scoring just 13 points per game, and averaging just 229 yards per game. It’s been painful to watch, and the problem is it really shows no signs of getting any better.
With the Jags in town Sunday, it will be interesting to see what type of turnout there is at Paul Brown Stadium. There will be a lot of fans dressed up as empty seats.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on