After his performance against the New York Jets on Sunday (11 carries, 14 yards), it appears that Cincinnati Bengals running back Chris Perry is in danger of losing his strating job to either Cedric Benson or Kenny Watson, according to Chick Ludwig of the Dayton Daily News. So what’s team head coach Marvin Lewis‘ take on the situation? “We’re going to look at all that. We need to look at it and take a hard look, and see what’s the best thing for us to go forward. It’s a combination of things. I’m not going to sit here and elaborate much on it now. We’ve got to do better. It’s not good enough.” For those of you who are Bengals fans, this bears watching, so stay tuned.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on