The Cincinnati Bengals welcomed wide receiver Chad Johnson to training camp for the first time Monday morning, according to the Cincinnati Bengals’ website; Johnson didn’t talk to the media after practice, instead running directly to the locker room. Team head coach Marvin Lewis and offensive coordinator Bob Bratkowski said that they are trying to ease Johnson into the workout routine.
Johnson, for the most part, appeared to split the snaps with fellow wideout Marcus Maxwell; he participated in all of the drills and didn’t appear to be in any pain. Lewis said that it is a possibility that Johnson could play in the Bengals’ first preseason game against the Green Bay Packers on August 11.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bengals Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bengals Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cincinnati Bengals news.
- A.J. Green Does Not Want the Franchise Tag on
- Steelers Players Upset Over Vontaze Burfict’s Hit on Antonio Brown on
- Bengals to Visit with Free Agent Safety Eric Reid on
- Grab The NEW Bengals Cardiac Cats Shirt From Smack Apparel! on
- Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Saturday Hit on Brown on